Monday, November 25, 2013

Interim Content: Craig Ferguson and the Vortex of Scottish Charm

I graduate on Thursday. As such, the rest of this week will be pretty chaotic. So, what kind of Scottish greatness can I bestow upon you, my valued readers, during my absence? Well, there's a bloke by the name of Craig Ferguson, who was once on the Drew Carey Show on ABC, and now hosts The Late Late Show on CBS. He's awesome, and he used to be Scottish, but - spoiler alert! - we get to claim him as one of our own now. Since 2008, I think. And you know what? Beyond just being a hilarious Scottish-American guy, he's also pretty smart, and seems to be fairly genuine. So, this post is literally a bunch of my favorite Craig Ferguson videos. Enjoy, and watch out for those last three - they're beautiful tear-jerkers.








There's another sketch he was in on his show, but I don't have the foggiest idea what the actual content was or what sort of search string might turn it up, so you'll just have to do without. Enjoy, and check back in a few days. I've even hired all of the bits and bobs to wear my kilt properly. There will be pictures. This is going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment