Saturday, December 13, 2014

Aunt Jo and Fruit of the Loom (No, Not Like That!)

In my first post, I mentioned "Aunt Jo", who recommended that I go to Aberdeen. This morning, I woke up having been tagged in a video she posted to Facebook. I wondered: why?


Ohhhhhhh... That's why. Some of you may remember my post about how to wear a kilt, for which the accompanying video (that I watched to help me dress for graduation) seems to have disappeared - bummer. Anyway, my one annoyance with the Fruit of the Loom advert pertains to the language it used: This holiday? Which holiday? Come on, folks. It's called Christmas. Tons of people celebrate it, even those who don't believe in the divinity, or even the historical existence, of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Caveat aimed at Honda: nobody ever got Stretch Armstrong or Skeletor "for the holidays"!

No comments:

Post a Comment