Thursday, August 23, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On: Moving On Out

So, I shouldn't be so nervous about this, but I'm extremely nervous about getting all of my stuff out of my apartment in time. I also have to move some stuff out of my parents' house that they've been bugging me about for years - and rightly so, but I've never really had the means to get it out or put it anywhere. I'm going to try to get rid of a bunch of stuff, to include nearly all of my furniture, but that still leaves a lot of ancillary stuff to account for.

I've moved - like, seriously moved - about three times, and it's painful. Two of those were moves across the country (first east, then back west), and the third was to the Middle East and back. This time, no matter where I store my stuff, I'll have the advantage of only having to move it ten or fifteen miles. I also have more time to work with than I have in previous moves. I'm still stressing out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment