Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rocking the Sea Bags

Many years ago, I was sold on the superior excellence of sea bags (the Army calls them duffle bags, but who cares?). I got a couple of new sea bags, but they turned out to be absolutely massive. So, what I'm going to do is use my old sea bags, and... Well, I'm not sure what I'll do with the new ones.

Look at that. Look at the difference in size between those two sea bags. One of them is truly massive! The sheer amount of volume is borderline irresponsible! If you tried to check that as luggage on an airplane, they'd scoff in sheer disbelief and awe!

Anyway, I think I'll probably pack my Echo Pack and one sea bag for departure with me next week, and I'll put the stuff that can come later into the one that I'll be handing off to Gus to bring with him when he comes. For example, my travel guides for Europe and Ireland? Those can come later. Two pairs of cargo shorts? Later. A spool of parachute cord? Well, I'm technically taking two, so the big one can come later.

Alright, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment