Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Songs That Remind You 4

It's that time again. One of the songs that's been getting a lot of airplay since I arrived is "Titanium" by David Guetta featuring lyrics by Sia.



I actually saw some of the video for the first time while sitting in the barber's chair, probably on the day that Gus arrived. I don't usually go for whatever music this is (I don't even know what the genre is called?), but this one's kind of catchy. Much better than the last time I was in the chair and the music channel was playing a Nicki Minaj marathon. God forbid Nicki Minaj would burn out and disappear like Lady Gaga finally did.

Anyway, the other song that's been catching my ear lately is "Some Nights" by Fun.



The harmony/wall of sound technique is kind of catchy. I remember wondering who was singing this when I kept hearing it, and then hearing it announced on the radio or the television or something. It's not quite as catchy as their first single, "We Are Young", but it's worth a listen, and if I hear it later on in life, it will remind me of the Winter of '12, when I was in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment