Friday, August 9, 2013

Around Aberdeen: Suggestive Delivery Truck

I try to keep things pretty clean on this blog, but I have a hard time helping myself with this item. A few months ago, I saw this truck near my digs, and I continue to see it every now and again. The look in the parents' eyes is just so... Suggestive. I'll spare any more commentary, but the picture makes me shudder and snicker at the same time. I'm sure that my old buddy Sam-Wise probably knows plenty of jokes to go along with this delivery truck, but I'm sure not going to be the one to ask him to share.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I just cannot think of anything that would allow it to stay clean on your blog... Maybe the thought of Sheep herders in Shetland is what makes them smile so much?!?

    Sam-Wise

    ReplyDelete