Friday, August 16, 2013

The Songs That Remind You 11

It's that time again. This first song is Rudimental's fast-paced song titled Waiting All Night. Among other places, I heard it on The Aberdeenshire Circuit with Navigator.


The second song is This Is What It Feels Like by Armin van Buuren, featuring Trevor Guthrie. Among other places, I heard it last week when I was having my scalp shorn at the well-defended barber shop.


I'll throw a third offering into this installment: Enola Gay by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark. This one is much older - older than me, in fact - but I only looked it up for the first time during the second semester of classes, as it sort of tied into Strategic Nuclear Doctrine ("Enola Gay" being the name of the aircraft that dropped the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima).


It's tough to think that this long list of the songs that remind me of Scotland isn't so far away from being finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment